Spreadsheets are Love: October 2016
- 50 old photos I’d deemed lost (and almost cry over it).
- What I was looking for.
- Yet another website I own (and host) and had completely forgotten about.
- A new way to make time go by faster.
I watched (or saw)
- “This time without Balsamic, please.”
- “The furniture sounds great.”
- “Winter is coming.”
- “This is the first time we’re talking on the phone!” – “And haven’t we done well?!”
- “At this point, I’m very happy I’m still able to speak English.”
- “I’m not one to recklessly hate music.”
- Watching the pouring rain, waiting for someone in a woolen jacket.
- Super annoyed about cancelling things I’d been looking forward to.
- More spontaneous than I thought I could be.
- On a bus
- On a horse
- By the sea
- By a fireplace
- Waiting for a boat
- Waiting for Tuesday
- Make Pizza at midnight
- Spend one night listening to one Beyoncé song over and over.
- Take a taxi
- Cancel everything
- Not wait for a train
- Start something new
- Set up a new phone
- Realise I bought a new lipstick that smells like gingerbread
I did…, although it was a bad idea
- not have coffee for 7 days
- not sleep (not on purpose, though)
- Explain German railway system to someone and help them find their train home while being super tired.
- Black tea infused Gin
- A good, long cry
- Hot lemon juice with honey
- The most awkward night
- A voice that was 5 levels deeper than usually
- An extraordinary number of conversations about furniture
- A great conversation about being in tech
- “We need a spreadsheet.” – “It makes me so happy that you say that.”
- “Meet me by the Döner Place.”
- “I’d make coffee for you right now.” – “It’s midnight.” – “So what?!”
- “I’m very happy you speak German.”
- A song that a Bar Pianist chose to play for me
- “I love this move of always just showing up.”
I listened to
- About how, in the end, everything always comes down to this one song by The National
- About something with great potential
- About Venn Diagrams
- And music